Cisco network engineers are senior network talents who are determined to become network engineers in the IT field and have obtained the Cisco network engineer certification. Cisco network engineers rely on Cisco Systems, the world’s leading network equipment provider. Cisco CCIE stands for Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert – Cisco Certified Internet Expert.
Introduction to CCIE Certification:
CCIE is an expert-level certification exam launched by Cisco in 1993. It is recognized as the most authoritative certification in the IT industry and is the highest-level certification in the field of global network interconnection. This certification primarily provides the expertise engineers need to navigate Cisco equipment in today’s rapidly changing network environment. It is Cisco’s most advanced technical capability certification. It is located at the top of the Cisco Pyramid Certification System. It is also one of the most authoritative and respected certificates recognized by the IT industry.
What professional skills should Cisco network engineers master?
The professional skills that Cisco network engineers should master for different levels are also very different:
Through CCNA learning, you must master the basics of:
· Cisco networks and common network protocols
. The basic connection of Cisco routers and the basic
· Configuration of Cisco and interface settings Learning and example configuration of
· Static routing Learning and example configuration
· Of dynamic routing Configuration
· Of ISDN and
· Understanding of using switches and system configuration
· The Construction of Virtual Local Area Network and the Comprehensive Use of Routing and Switching
Learning through CCNP must master：
· Implement multiple OSPF (Open Shortest Path First Protocol) area interconnects
· Implement EIGRP (Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol)
· Configure IS-IS (Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Routing Protocol)
· Implement advanced IOS routing features. Mainly include: route optimization, multi-routing protocol migration, routing strategy,
· Basic BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) operation
· Configuration and advanced BGP routing attributes to
· Construct multicast network.
· Proficient in IPV6, mainly including the principle of IPV6, routing protocols commonly used in IPV6, migration of IPV4 and IPV6.
· Using Spanning Tree (STP): It mainly includes STP principle, RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree), MST (Multiple Spanning Tree).
· Implement inter-VLAN routing and multi-layer switching.
· Various high availability technologies are used: mainly include: HSRP (Hot Standby Redundancy Protocol), VRRP (Virtual Redundancy Routing Protocol), GLBP (Gateway Load Balancing Protocol).
· Implement wireless access technology
· Master the basic voice technology and QOS (Quality of Service) idea
· Implement broadband access technology: mainly include CABLE (cable modulation and demodulation) technology, xDSL technology.
· Implement frame-based MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching): Mainly used by ISPs, widely deployed in current metro networks.
· Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network): The focus of this course.
· Types ofnetwork attacks and mitigation methods, and a preliminary grasp of basic hacker attack and defense techniques.
· Implement IOS firewall technology.
· Preliminary grasp of IOS IPS (Intrusion Prevention System)
· Optimization ideas about QOS.
· Implement inherited QoS service features: master various queuing technologies, methods of congestion avoidance, how to implement traffic control, etc.
· The automatic configuration function of QOS: It can be implemented well even if you are not proficient in QOS.
· Optimize WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) security.
ThinkMo CCNA Dump exam information exchange group：
CCNA/CCNP/CCIE telegram study group：https://t.me/ccie_ei_lab
ThinkMo CCNA 200-301 Tutorial VIP Exclusive：
The complete EVE_NG file, free learning PDF and PPT that can be used directly, as well as video explaining the technical points are all here!