What are the requirements for taking the CCIE exam? Friends who want to take the CCIE exam will wonder if there are any restrictions on applying for the CCIE exam, such as education, age, whether to pass the CCNP and so on.
What are the requirements for taking the CCIE exam?
First of all, as a manufacturer certification, CCIE has no academic requirements. As long as you want to apply for the exam, no matter you are a novice or an insider, you can apply for CCIE. At the same time, you do not need to pass the lower-level CCNA or CCNP in Cisco certification.
Certification. But even so, you still need to have knowledge of CCNA and CCNP related directions. If you want to apply for CCIE, it is recommended to study and master the relevant knowledge of CCNA, CCNP and CCIE, and then register to make it more possible to obtain CCIE.
Of course, we know that CCIE has two test items: written test and experimental test. There are no conditions for registration for the written test, but if you want to take the experimental test, you still need to pass the written test before you can participate. And Cisco certification is an English test. In the process of learning CCIE related knowledge, it is necessary to master some professional vocabulary that will be used .
Introduction to CCIE Age Restriction
Educational qualifications and whether you have passed the lower-level certification of Cisco certification are not restrictions for applying for CCIE, but CCIE still has age restrictions. According to the information on the official website, the age requirements for Cisco certification are as follows:
- Children under the age of 13 may not be tested or certified even with parental consent;
- The Cisco Global Certification Program allows minors to take all written tests (electronically) and Testing for lab exams;
- Minors here are individuals between the ages of 13-17 who, with parental or legal guardian consent, may take the exam and, if passed, lead to certification;
- Wall reserved The right to impose additional restrictions to comply with local data protection laws, if candidates wish to count test scores toward eligibility for certification, the Cisco Certification and Confidentiality Agreement must be signed by the minor’s parent or legal guardian and then emailed or emailed Sent to Cisco;
- Individuals over the age of 18 are eligible for certification regardless of age.
ThinkMo CCNA Dump exam information exchange group：
CCNA/CCNP/CCIE telegram study group：https://t.me/ccie_ei_lab
ThinkMo CCNA 200-301 Tutorial VIP Exclusive：
The complete EVE_NG file, free learning PDF and PPT that can be used directly, as well as video explaining the technical points are all here!